Symptoms of Anxiety
The physical symptoms for Generalized Anxiety Disorder include, among other things, excessive tension and continuous tension.
• Symptoms also include a disproportionate and unrealistic stand on the problems.
• A feeling of being edgy and restless.
• Muscle tension
• Difficulty in concentrating
• Urge to frequently use the bathroom
• Trembling, getting startled easily
• Struggling to get sleep or staying asleep.
People, who have Generalized Anxiety Disorder, may also have other disorders such as OCD, panic attacks, etc.